The data we collect and how we use it
We may require you to provide personal and non-personal information and data to us when you use our website. You may also volunteer information and data of this type. This data and information can include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your company name
- Your comments
- Your reviews
- Your marketing preferences
- Your payment details
We and/or our service partners may use this information and data to:
- Your name: to identify you as a user
- Your email address: to contact you in relation to the use of our website and services, to update you on our offers, to promote our journal and news, and to offer you additional services
- Your telephone number: to contact you regarding matters requiring your immediate attention and to conduct our obligatory legal compliance procedures
- Your company name: to identify you as a business user
- Your comments: to carry out the services you have requested in such a way as to meet your specific requirements and requests
- Your reviews: to improve our website and services
- Your marketing preferences: to market you in accordance with your decision
- Your payment details: to take payments from you
If you give us information about an organisation you are representing or other another individual, you confirm that you have legal permission and the necessary authorisation to do so.
You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We can provide this information to you at a fee of £10. You should make the request in writing (addressed to SSE Vehicle Management Limited T/A Leasehub c/o Balmoral Offices, Bromsgrove Road, Hunnington, Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 0JU) and include a proof of your identity (copy of a valid UK driving license or utility bill dated within the last 3 months), along with a cheque for £10 made payable to SSE Vehicle Management Ltd.
You are entitled to request the correction any of your information we have that you believe to be inaccurate. You should make the request in writing (addressed to SSE Vehicle Management Limited T/A Leasehub c/o Balmoral Offices, Bromsgrove Road, Hunnington, Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 0JU) and include a proof of your identity (copy of valid UK driving license or utility bill dated within the last 3 months). Please specify what information you believe to be inaccurate and what you would like this information amended to.
We may disclose the information and data that you provide to us to:
- Our service providers
- Our finance providers
- Our Principle Firm
- Law enforcement agencies
- Regulatory bodies
- We may disclose this information and data to:
Our service providers: to carry out the services we require to operate our website and our services
- Our finance providers: to carry out the services you have requested of us
- Our Principle Firm: to carry out compliance practices in accordance with our role as an appointed representative
- Law enforcement agencies: to assist with any investigation into suspected unlawful activity
- Regulatory bodies: to ensure our practices are compliant with their regulations
We may make a record of our communication with you for the purposes of employee training, assessment of service quality, fraud prevention and compliance.
When you provide us with your information, we give you the choice of whether you would like us to contact you about (but not limited to) products, services, news, articles and offers that you may be interested in. We may contact you by:
- Telephone call
- Text message
- Alternative appropriate means of contact
You may request to opt out of our marketing communications at any point by contacting us via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01562 546 846
- Post: SSE Vehicle Management Limited T/A Leasehub c/o Balmoral Offices, Bromsgrove Road, Hunnington, Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 0JU
We will only hold your information and data for as long as necessary in light of the purposes for which it is used and collected via our website.
Third party websites
If you follow any link from our website to any third party websites. Please be aware that any third-party websites that our website contains links to may have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for and do not accept liability for the content of those websites and suggest that you read their privacy policies before sharing any information or data with them.
We reserve the right to review this policy at making changes to it from time to time. We recommend you check our policy regularly to remain up to date with the most recent version.
Leasehub is a trading style of SSE Vehicle Management Limited
We will attempt to respond within two working days to all enquiries sent directly to us.