Last Updated October 2019
We are SSE Vehicle Management Limited T/A Leasehub and Our registered office is Unit 1 The Dairy, Back Lane Farm, St. Kenelms Road, Romsley, Worcestershire, B62 0PG. We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office and our ICO Data Protection Registration Number is ZA223080. We are responsible for the processing of any information that you provide to us.
The data we collect and how we use it
We may require you to provide personal and non-personal information and data to us when you use our website. You may also volunteer information and data of this type. This data and information can include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your company name
- Your comments
- Your reviews
- Your marketing preferences
- Your IP Address
We and/or our service partners may use this information and data to:
- Your name: to identify you as a user
- Your email address: to contact you in relation to your request for a quotation or to be contacted by us
- Your telephone number: to contact you in relation to your request for a quotation or to be contacted by us
- Your company name: to identify you as a business user
- Your comments: to carry out the services you have requested in such a way as to meet your specific requirements and requests
- Your reviews: to improve our website and services
- Your marketing preferences: to market you in accordance with your decision to opt in/out
- Your IP address: to help protect us from Spammers and malicious “Bots”
- If you give us information about an organisation you are representing or other another individual, you confirm that you have legal permission and the necessary authorisation to do so.
- The personal information you provided in requesting a quotation from us or to be contacted by us may held indefinitely by SSE Vehicle Management Limited.
- The personal information in this form will only be processed for purposes outside of contacting you about the quotation with your consent.
- The personal information you provide to us may be shared with Marshall Management Services Ltd (our Principle Firm) for compliance and regulatory purposes. These reasons include but may not be limited to: audit, the processing of a contract hire finance agreement and the processing of a vehicle order.
- The personal information you provide to us may be shared with the dealership/supplier that we may use to supply the vehicle for your lease. The reasons for this may include but may not be limited to: to obtain a finance quotation, to process your finance application, to order the vehicle for you lease, and to book delivery of a vehicle.
- We may share the personal information within this form with law enforcement organisations if we suspect your actions to be fraudulent or illegal pertaining to your credit application, vehicle order or other activities associated with SSE Vehicle Management Limited.
- You have the right to request the data that we hold be erased or “be forgotten” at any time by contacting any member of our team or by contacting us at 01562 546 846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions regarding how we handle your information, please contact us at 01562 546 846 or email@example.com.
We may make a record of our communication with you for the purposes of employee training, assessment of service quality, fraud prevention, audit and compliance.
When you provide us with your information, we give you the choice of whether you would like us to contact you about (but not limited to) products, services, news, articles and offers that you may be interested in. We may contact you by:
- Telephone call
- Text message
- Alternative appropriate means of contact
You may request to opt out of our marketing communications at any point by contacting us via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01562 546 846
- Post: SSE Vehicle Management Limited T/A Leasehub, Unit 1 The Dairy, Back Lane Farm, St. Kenelms Road, Romsley, Worcestershire, B62 0PG
We will only hold your information and data for as long as necessary in light of the purposes for which it is used and collected via our website.
Third party websites
If you follow any link from our website to any third-party websites.
Please be aware that any third-party websites that our website contains links to may have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for and do not accept liability for the content of those websites and suggest that you read their privacy policies before sharing any information or data with them.
We reserve the right to review this policy at make changes to it from time to time. We recommend you check our policy regularly to remain up to date with the most recent version.
SSE Vehicle Management Limited
Unit 1 The Diary
Back Lane Farm
St Kenelms Rod
01562 546 846